Thursday, May 15, 2014

#100HappyDays @Barre3PH Challenge

I've written about Barre3 before here and I was ecstatic to learn last month that The Spa finally opened a branch in Greenhills (Promenade B2) =) I've been at it every day for the past weeks and the studio has become a sanctuary to me so early in the morning.

barre3-28-days-to-great.jpg

I took on the 28 to Great Challenge (started last week) and my body is starting to adopt to this eating whole foods and daily workout regimen. I find myself being more mindful of the things I put in my mouth and I think I've began doing core workouts even when I walk hahaha. It's amazing. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments are now being moderated and may not immediately be posted. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I have set this comment section to be easily moderated and filtered against spam.